Rediscover the Art of Prayer:
An Exploration of Taipei’s Famed Temples
Experience the hidden cultural gems and the serenity in Taipei with a guided tour offering insights into historical Taipei temples. The experience begins at the Regent lobby where special transportation will be arranged to bring you to Taipei’s three famous temples, all within a short commute. Visit the Hukuo Shrine, the Confucius temple and the Dalongdong Boan Temple – learn how locals pray to the gods, provide offerings and attend religious festivals and ceremonies in this tranquil oasis of harmony.
Stay with Regent and choose an experience from Regent Academy to enjoy a bespoke and unforgettable experience!
To reserve, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- NT$1,000 per person
Price includes Regent transportation, professional guide and bottled water
- Advance reservation is required
- This experience is subject to availability. Regent Taipei reserves the right to modify, add or suspend the content or price of the experience at its sole discretion, at any time without prior notice, in an individual case or in general. Please confirm final details with our associates upon reservation, thank you.
- Experience is offered in Chinese, English and Japanese
- The experience duration is approximately 2 hours
- The minimum number of persons for this session is 4
- For enquiries and reservations, please contact email@example.com